Outdated Pokémon Go Hack/Bot | Catch any Pokémon without getting softbanned! +Download

Cigno

Known Member
Reaction score
Just a simple release of the PokeSniper 2 bot.

-Info-
PokeSniper2 is a tool to allow you to catch any Pokemon in any location from any location (your current location) without getting softbanned.
Uses the RocketAPI (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)
Original by Neer.

3GXSUoe.png

-Usage-

Run PokeSniper2.exe
PokeSniper2 will ask for the information it needs to snipe Pokemon. Tell it to catch * or Missingno to catch all Pokemon it can find.
If you use PokeSniper2 frequently, edit the included user.xml to quickly load your info.

More ways to use PokeSniper2:
  • Automatic: Run autosniper.bat to have PokeSniper2 automatically catch all Pokemon listed on PokeSnipers.
  • Command Line: Run PokeSniper2.exe Pokemon Latitude Longitude (Use spaces) to have it read from the user.xml, catch the Pokemon and exit.
  • Link: Run registerurl.bat, and then you can click on pokesniper2:// links to instantly open PokeSniper2 and catch the Pokemon given in the link.

Example Link:

(Vaporeon will be gone already by the time you click this link. But if you clicked it and PokeSniper2 opened to tell you, you know you are set to use pokesniper2:// links.)

Uses automatic ball and berry selection for the best catch chance.

Supports continuous usage. Automatic ball and berry selection for the best catch chance.
Yes, Google login is working.
Do not use the Google refresh token. You have to enter your Google username(email) and password.
If your Google login is not working, Google may be asking for a captcha because of too many failed logins, or you are using 2-factor authentication which is currently not implemented in RocketAPI.

-Download-

-Change Log-
v1.11 Now supports device.xml for editing what to report to the API. Fixed API rate limit. Fixed nullref. Fixed command line.
v1.10 New API Supported
v1.9 Can now register an URL handler to allow clicking on pokesniper2:// links for instant catching
v1.8 Fixed API rate problem. Fixed autosniping Farfetch'd and Mr.Mime. Added settings <ShowUsernameInTitle> and <CatchEverything> for the autosniper.

-DISCALIMER-

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your account, or any accounts when this bot is active. I also am not responsible for maintenance for the bot, I can provide from some tips, but did not create nor provide any functional maintenance to the bot.

-How to Use-

Here's a quick tutorial on how to use PokeSniper 2, courtesy of
!

-Soft Banned?-
If you have been softbanned or suspect you have, check out QuickSpin.

Download

How to use

Thanks
, for the awesome tutorial!

-FAQ-

Here I will answer a majority of the frequently asked questions, I will more than likely not respond to your question if it is up here. If you have a question not up here quote the thread and/or private message me your question and I will answer it as soon as possible with the best answer I can provide.

Q: What is the default location?
A: Your default location is an arbitrary set of coordinates that have be implemented into the bot's config to keep your account safe when you re-log into your app on your mobile device. You can set this to pretty much anywhere.

Q: Where can I set my default location and how can I change it?
A: You are able to set your default location anywhere. However, I recommend you set it to your actual location or to the location of where you running any other bots. To change your default location, you will need any text editor and you will have to edit the user.xml and locate the defaultLattitude and defaultLongitude as shown through the screenshot below.
9df82427de00cee685f93e94d5ee3b33.png

Q: Can this be used with iPhone or only Android?
A: Due to the nature of the bot, it is operable only on Windows computers. This means whatever your mobile device is, is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if you have a Windows phone, Android, iPhone. The device is irrelevant.

Q: How do I set up the device.xml file?
A: Currently, I am not sure. I believe Squid or Red are making a tutorial on how to do this.

Q: Why are Pokemon fleeing? Why is this error happening?
A: You're more than likely softbanned, if that is the case, I have provided QuickSpin in the forum above to check if you are and to unban you if you are in fact softbanned.

Q: Can I get banned or reset?
A: There are currently no cases of being banned or reset as of 8/10 (that I am aware of). This does not mean you are not at risk for this to occur. You are technically cheating when using this bot, so please be prepared to take on any consequences that come when using this bot.

Q: Help me
A: I will help anyone I can that asks for help, however you have to elaborate otherwise I can't help you at all. Please do not just put help in the reply without any elaboration to your issue.

Q: I'm getting "Expected 5 responses, but got 1 responses"?
A: This is the same as "Failed to get game data from the server." This equates to a ban. You'll need to follow a method appeasing your ban.

If you have any other questions or concerns, I can help you if you quote the thread and/or private message me. Also, be patient with me. I can only answer so many questions and only know so much, I'm still learning how some of these features and bots work along with you all.