Willing to pay for a no recoil hack in Black Ops 3[Must be updated when needed]

MyNameIsTroy

Reaction score
I'll pay $5 cash app to someone who can make a no recoil cheat for me on Black Ops 3, but you have to update it when it needs to be updated.

Chrissucks

Reaction score
dude nobodies gonna update a no recoil hack indefinitely for $5. go look around on unknowncheats and see if there is source code available for something like that and make it / paste it yourself

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
dude nobodies gonna update a no recoil hack indefinitely for $5. go look around on unknowncheats and see if there is source code available for something like that and make it / paste it yourself
As far as I'm aware there is currently only one No-Recoil out there... Included in the BO3 cheat by
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
But x22 quite often makes mistakes and lists absolute bullsh*t in their features lists instead of whatever it actually is. So there might not even be a no-recoil in the cheat. Oh and btw, no,
and
don't have one.

Chrissucks

Reaction score
As far as I'm aware there is currently only one No-Recoil out there... Included in the BO3 cheat by
But x22 quite often makes mistakes and lists absolute bullsh*t in their features lists instead of whatever it actually is. So there might not even be a no-recoil in the cheat. Oh and btw, no,
and
don't have one.
I'm pretty sure all 3 have it but I don't think its going to be standalone, most likely part of the aimbot. coding one yourself isn't going to be that difficult if you know your way around gamehacking

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure all 3 have it but I don't think its going to be standalone, most likely part of the aimbot. coding one yourself isn't going to be that difficult if you know your way around gamehacking
I've used EO and Systemcheats before and neither have itt

weeaboospls

Reaction score
EO has psilent so there's no need for that anyways

it's calculated the same way, angles are just applied in a way that makes them network but the camera not update to them.
if you don't include recoil in the silent aim calculation you're gonna miss after the first shot.