Which Can Be Found Here
Grand Theft Auto 5 | Codes| SPRX Sources 1.26 PS3

Things Iv Updated
PatchInJump & The Hook Address
Iv Also Added Money Drop Protection

Code:
char MoneyProtection[] = { 0x48, 0x00, 0x01, 0x38 };
write_process((void*)0x3FA510, &MoneyProtection, sizeof(MoneyProtection));

Iv Also Added A Few Extra Natives (Mainly For The Stuff Iv Added Which Can Be Found In The YAMUM Namespace)

I Also Updated The Players List So It Now Shows If The Player Is One Of The Following
  • HOST & FRIEND
  • HOST
  • FRIEND
  • YOU
Heres Screenshots Of The My Modified Version
-bgYWQ6_TZuyibkWumODVg.png

mn2Uc29tSrGqX5-Qt9kVOw.png

TwHzN0Q4Qo2ojozAQ20EOg.png

As You Can See The Player Info Box Is Centered (If You Wanna Move It Be My Guest)

All Credits Go To The Original Creators (And Mine Obvz For Adding / Changing Stuff)

Source Download Link
LINK REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
your post on your forum is funny af :grinning: how is it leeching if im giving to the community? i made a **** menu better

BANDIT33800

Veteran
Reaction score
im guessing you didnt bother to look here
NOZejIEgRG_BnYkGEuO5PQ.png
after that I can not blame you if you do not know what you're working on if we can call it working
copy paste
nothing exceptional
oh yeah I dubbed you leecheur
that's what I call characters like you
sorry
:wink:

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
after that I can not blame you if you do not know what you're working on if we can call it working
copy paste
nothing exceptional
oh yeah I dubbed you leecheur
that's what I call characters like you
sorry
:wink:
How can one leech if there giving to the community, and if I didn’t know what I was doing then why would I attempt to do something?

As your probably not aware but I own 4 menus, several tools, and @XEazyLobbyss can vouch for me on that

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
A 'leecher' is one whom exports profit from others. Which is clearly not true seeing as he's just changed the design and released it.

BANDIT33800

Veteran
Reaction score
A 'leecher' is one whom exports profit from others. Which is clearly not true seeing as he's just changed the design and released it.
change the design nothing very complicated no need for c ++ concept for rgba lol
on the other hand the copy paste of the player info that comes from another base I do not apply this encoder

it starts in coding what is on

the least of the things when you start are the credis and when you are not able to say exactly who will come back to the merit
you do not take the work of another

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
change the design nothing very complicated no need for c ++ concept for rgba lol

I don't believe I ever said it was complicated.. nor do I give one. I simply gave the definition of a leecher.

the least of the things when you start are the credis and when you are not able to say exactly who will come back to the merit
you do not take the work of another
I completely agree with 'taking someone elses work and calling it your own'. But if you're going to throw speculations, at least give some proper backing as to why you say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.