Service 2021 - Frosty's COLD WAR and BO3 Recoveries [ BO3 Dark Matter, level 1000] [Cold War $25 Dark Aether, Level 1000] CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET

FrostyFN

Reaction score
As you may know, the T7 Menu was taken down, causing 99% of the services here on cabcon to stop selling recoveries. I am happy to say that we are now selling recoveries AGAIN, FOR MULTIPLAYER AND ZOMBIES!
Recoveries will be MUCH faster, and we have a few new things up our sleeves, such as
colored names.
Be sure to read the thread and join the discord found at the bottom of the thread if you are interested in purchasing!

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
bump, can do:
super easter eggs, achievements, dark matter, level 1000, hero gear, all challenges, 100% zombie completion (and maybe 100% multiplayer)

FrostyFN

Reaction score
Bump! We currently have a 15K DIvinium Giveaway going on + RECOVERIES WILL BE A LOT FASTER RESPONSE TIME NOW!

deeznuts118

Reaction score
Cheap and legit service, however it takes them forever to get round to fixing issues, such as the cryptokey bug which is happening a lot with their recoveries.

FrostyFN

Reaction score
Cheap and legit service, however it takes them forever to get round to fixing issues, such as the cryptokey bug which is happening a lot with their recoveries.
Yeah, the cryptokey bug dont happen anymore and we are sorry for the super delayed responses on the fixes

deeznuts118

Reaction score
Yeah, the cryptokey bug dont happen anymore and we are sorry for the super delayed responses on the fixes
I understand it's hard to get round to fixing when you're also doing other things, and i'm glad the issue has been fixed