Preview Anarchist V1[Update]

Sheperdebops

Code Junkie
Reaction score
Im going to just keep updating this post with my anarchist Menu that im creating so i dont create loads of posts.

Update[07/02/2016]
So the skybase is coming together abit more it now has some turrets and two floors. also added a pack o punch.
plus i fixed a few bugs in the base as well fixed the back/close system.
Vision menu has been added use a case break to toggle visions

Video

Update [06/02/2016]
anyway so far i have tweaked the way it creates text so now it can have up to 16 options on the screen at once although I don't think Il ever reach that many.
Also i have Added a Sky base which Im currently in the process of tweaking and adding things into, although Im not too sure what Im going to add yet.

Video

Bugs[So far]

Can forever teleport back to the skybase when ever Use is pressed[Fixed]

Credits
CabCon for the Dynamic Menushader and the RGB scroller( Although i changed slightly )

Last edited:

Sheperdebops

Code Junkie
Reaction score
thanks everyone really makes me wanna do more.
just added a new a video to show the skybase and vision menu

Sheperdebops

Code Junkie
Reaction score
if you mean a switch() with case break then dont do it cause switch doesnt work on console
Really? Im sure alot of the actual game is done in a switch system. Are you sure there not just being done right?

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Really? Im sure alot of the actual game is done in a switch system. Are you sure there not just being done right?
yeah thats true but switch doesnt really work on console cause of the custom gsc compiler

Sheperdebops

Code Junkie
Reaction score
I cant really understand due the fact it would be compiled the same way as if it was pc tbh well il just convert it a an if system instead