Answered Any offhost menu for infinity loader?

teflon1104

Reaction score
As in the subject. Is there an offhost menu that will work without a host and that is for the infinity loader? Everyone on the forum I see only works on a private game. Thanks

Littof

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
As in the subject. Is there an offhost menu that will work without a host and that is for the infinity loader? Everyone on the forum I see only works on a private game. Thanks
yo it is impossible because the language used on IL is gsc and it is not possible to make an off host with gsc :smile:

3xSSK

Known Member
Reaction score
as Tunurs said. GSC doesnt have capabilities to make an offhost. Gsc works by connecting to host. There are a few offhosts as .dll so id suggest to look around

teflon1104

Reaction score
is there any way to be a host immediately? Whenever I make a host, I wait and wait and no one will join, I really waited half a day for someone to stick

3xSSK

Known Member
Reaction score
is there any way to be a host immediately? Whenever I make a host, I wait and wait and no one will join, I really waited half a day for someone to stick
im sorry but no there is not, best bet would be connecting to an ethernet cable to speed up your wifi on your computer. if that doesnt work then im sorry but youll most likely have to just wait it out