Preview Aspiration MW2 Preview + Information

Leafized

Veteran
Reaction score
This menu is designed by me, ive been working on it for quite some time. There hasn't been much releases or videos on infinity loader other than mine.
I wanted to point out that most menu's wont be released until the IL team finishes their store.

This menu is a preview and has 4 designs.

Thanks for watching and comment your thoughts!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing really new or special. In fact, I could list 5 menus that you've taken inspiration from/completely ripped off.

The reason why there hasn't been many releases for IL is because it was a total flop made by a total f*ckwit released at a stupid time...

sprx

Veteran
Reaction score
Nothing really new or special. In fact, I could list 5 menus that you've taken inspiration from/completely ripped off.

The reason why there hasn't been many releases for IL is because it was a total flop made by a total f*ckwit released at a stupid time...
Reminds me of Crystal v4 xD

TripzyLuna

Veteran
Reaction score

Shits more active then CabCon
:omegalul:

Leafized

Veteran
Reaction score
This forum is dead. I only come on here to put down people who can't code for **** and release **** saying "I dId It AlL bY mYsElF #NoCoPyPaStE" - clearly ripping off 5+ projects without even an attempt to change anything... Menus with 15 different methods of saying "on/off" (iPrintln) are hilarious....
The entire point was to bring those menu's to gsc.

This is simply a menu base, none of which will be my flagship menu (Which hasyet to be shown anyways)

Infinity loader is a very good tool, whether you like it or not. I did not c+p, i know exactly what i'm doing and the sad fact that you have nothing better to do but bash is pathetic.

The point in making these projects is to have fun, so how about you hop off your high horse and leave the community if all you can do is complain.

This is NOT stolen code, and you must think so highly of yourself to believe so, pathetic.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
The entire point was to bring those menu's to gsc.

This is simply a menu base, none of which will be my flagship menu (Which hasyet to be shown anyways)

Infinity loader is a very good tool, whether you like it or not. I did not c+p, i know exactly what i'm doing and the sad fact that you have nothing better to do but bash is pathetic.

The point in making these projects is to have fun, so how about you hop off your high horse and leave the community if all you can do is complain.

This is NOT stolen code, and you must think so highly of yourself to believe so, pathetic.
Either you've got a high level of autism or you're a child.

My comment was

Had you have developed more in the womb, you'd have noticed the comment you are quoting was a direct reply to @TripzyLuna.

But seeming you want to make yourself look like a spastic, I'll help.
This menu is ugly and has nothing new... I highly doubt you coded par 30% of this menu.

As for IL... It's literally a f*cking joke. The fact that they are charging for a text editor is f*cking priceless, and I can't wait till it's released and cracked for free, as is any paid ware.

Have a nice day.

Last edited: