Release Black Ops 2 Menu Created By All The Real Coders Out there GSC PS3 And PC

danny517001*

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
All The work Was From CabCon And Serious HD And Loz And Put together From there menus of code and Fenix V5 comes this master peace of a menu that has some bugs and some test Stuff in in but would be the greatest menu made that i loved to be a part of putting together. this menu has all Weapons and All doors Open and camos and much more in in that it makes it fun for the zombies part of black ops 2 and i have been developing about 3 years now with the help of there code not mine everything is adaptable for all maps o of BO2 and will be fun for all black ops 2 zombies fans thank you for all the work you all real coders out there and i will be posting more content for people to use freely for BO3 and will be updating this still for BO2 and i also make more stuff if you would like to see ill post them on cabcons Modding website for everyone can see because I don't know how long i will be alive for so i would like to post everything i worked on so it does not go to waste Dark_Sun_I PS3 Name & PS4 Name XxHappyBoyXx91 i make GTA4 Mod Menus And bo3 and GTA 5 Mod menus for ps3 thank you everyone.

Attachments

• Perfection v2.rar
    655.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

lolpulse

Reaction score
Hey is there a way I can use this in plutonium?
For example, put this into a _clientids.gsc format? Because Plutonium doesnt support gsc injector I dont think

fsjhoth

Veteran
Reaction score
Yea if you could separate them into actual GSCs _clientids.gsc format etc that'd be great.