Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello guys,
today I talked already to some people and yeah I think we should do a Bo2 Modding Contest! So I want to share this Idea with you and want to talk about it with you. Suggestions below!

I thought we do four categories
  • Best Mod Menu
    • Here we search the best mod menu all in all.
  • Best designed Mod Menu
    • Here we search the best designed mod menu/mod menu base.
  • Best functional/feature Mod Menu
    • Here we search the mod menu with the best features (typewrite, gsc slider, funny features)
  • Best Coder
    • Here we search the coder, who is the best!

I thought we start a video and a thread where people can nominate people, after that we create a big poll (we wil create a extra page), where everyone can vote for every categorie.

What do you think about that? Also this is just a suggestion!

Regards,
CabCon.

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Major cockblock, been working on my Garry's Mod menu for the past 2 hours to find out I can't submit it ;c

Still + support

img

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Major cockblock, been working on my Garry's Mod menu for the past 2 hours to find out I can't submit it ;c

Still + support

img
It looks nice but I think we should do it game and programming language based. :grinning: So BO2 and GSC...

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
Hey CabCon will you give us a time frame for this? and are we limited to the amount of entries we can use? lol cause i've never made a menu before but i got some pretty cool ideas i might want to try out lol

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
I really like the idea you're going for and can't wait to see the results :grinning: