Question Black Ops 2 Zombies crashes with EBOOT - Help

penmodz

Reaction score
Hey, I keep on freezing whenever i'm on Zombies, i have a zombies eboot, i load into zombies, sign in and then i freeze, it's not because i'm banned as my multiplayer works perfectly, if you could help me i would really appreciate it.

-Pen

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Hey, I keep on freezing whenever i'm on Zombies, i have a zombies eboot, i load into zombies, sign in and then i freeze, it's not because i'm banned as my multiplayer works perfectly, if you could help me i would really appreciate it.

-Pen
try signing in before you launch the game

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
eboot for multiplayer usually never is the same for zombies, i have a friend that says it has to be changed when switching to MP/ zm

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
eboot for multiplayer usually never is the same for zombies, i have a friend that says it has to be changed when switching to MP/ zm
Yes, you need an antiban eboot for each mode. Switching modes on the same eboot will result in a ban

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score

-Pen
Try waiting some time for instance 30 seconds bevore pressing the online button i had the same problem with some eboots and this is the way to fix it

WeeDKiLL420

Veteran
Reaction score
Are you on CEX or DEX i think my zombies Eboot is Debug so its for DEX Only. Ill make you a CEX Eboot if you are on CEX ok.!