Black Ops 3 Multiplayer/Zombie co-op On Cracked v100

ox0badErr0r

Reaction score
Ok... Ok.. i know its semi-impossible to get multiplayer or zombies co-op in offline mode, but im quite sure that there is a way to "fake" online mode , i tried just with radmin and hamachi (two LAN services) but nothing worth out of it, so i know the existance of unranked dedicated servers, but i don't know how to download them without a black ops 3 official steam copy,i tried with cheat engine but nothing out of this, if any programmers/scripter want to help me out i will be very happy, who wants to bring old black ops 3 memories without buying 120$ of game and DLC? pls upvote and respond if u have any suggestions

blackjaguar98

Known Member
Reaction score
you can download the unranked dedicated servers with steam cmd
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

but you can't actually do anything with them, I'm also trying the possible solution but i didn't succeed, this is my discord if you wanna invite me (blackjaguar98#6568), we can try lan if one of us has something

Mixxald

Reaction score
Is anyone still trying to figure this out? I would be thankfull if someone was still trying and could give us all some updates. I'm not a modder or scripter but if I could help somehow don't hesitate to ask. Discord: Mixxald#5880

TerrorRyze

Reaction score
i would like to know if you guys have found a solution . pretty bored on cod waw coop custom zombies and looking forward to playing some BO3 with my friends but paying 100$+ for base game + all dlc is not worth in 2021.