Preview Black Ops 3 Synapse GSC Mod Menu

Rezhified

Veteran
Reaction score
Black Ops 3 Synapse GSC Mod Menu
Synapse is a small project I have just started on for Black Ops 3 I don`t really release much of my stuff but this project I will be releasing soon! Please let me know your thoughts on the menu and anything you would like me to add to the menu!
Info
Project Started 20/5/18 (Zombies)

The Zombies menu will be released soon followed by the Multiplayer menu if you would like to use my menu in the earlier stages message me for the files!

Note : I am doing this project in my free time so it may take a while

Images
Multiplayer
Multiplayer Coming Soon!

Zombies
upload_2018-5-20_19-50-16.png

upload_2018-5-20_19-51-9.png

upload_2018-5-20_19-52-30.png

upload_2018-5-20_19-54-18.png

upload_2018-5-20_19-54-55.png

upload_2018-5-20_19-55-28.png

Download
Multiplayer
Coming Soon!

Zombies
Version 0.1
Coming Soon!

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I was wondering if I should switch it up from bo2 to bo3,
but seems like a waste of time tbh. With the lack of pc only that is.

But GG.

Rezhified

Veteran
Reaction score
I was wondering if I should switch it up from bo2 to bo3,
but seems like a waste of time tbh. With the lack of pc only that is.

But GG.

I made all my old projects on bo2 but I got bored and decided to try out bo3 mainly because not many people are making projects for it.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I made all my old projects on bo2 but I got bored and decided to try out bo3 mainly because not many people are making projects for it.
Yes ik, mainly because it is pc only. If there was a compiler for consoles, it would be bigger and would more than likely move some people from bo2 over to bo3.

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes ik, mainly because it is pc only. If there was a compiler for consoles, it would be bigger and would more than likely move some people from bo2 over to bo3.
Well Serious had a few source released if u could read his code u might be able to have a working method but u would also need to know how console compiles it, then u would need to inject the gsc into apart of the memory somewhere around scriptparsetree but i dont know enough to get a inject working for bo3

Rezhified

Veteran
Reaction score

Definitely one day I would like to see gsc
Well Serious had a few source released if u could read his code u might be able to have a working method but u would also need to know how console compiles it, then u would need to inject the gsc into apart of the memory somewhere around scriptparsetree but i dont know enough to get a inject working for bo3

It will more than likely happen soon I think infinity loader has a console compiler?

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Thoe console might compile it just like pcs compile or simaliar idk not something id wa

It will more than likely happen soon I think infinity loader has a console compiler?
For bo3?

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score

I dont think its for treyarch games, could be wrong tho.