Release Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer with XP Hack - Steam

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
i downloaded it and immediately get virus notifications, has anyone else had issues with this file having viruses on it? I tried downloading from other sources but all of them also had viruses on them
every cheat for every game will always have a false positive just because of how cheats work the anti virus cant tell apart a cheat and a actual virus

CK_LethalNJectorTTV

Reaction score
i downloaded it and immediately get virus notifications, has anyone else had issues with this file having viruses on it? I tried downloading from other sources but all of them also had viruses on them
these trainers are always going to false positive. Most of them are injectors which windows views as intrusive and flags. I just downloaded this file and scanned it, its clean, it may result with a false positive from your Anti Virus but its definitely clean.
Also,for future trainers, search for MrAntiFun trainers first, his trainers are highly reputable and usually easy to find for nearly every game imaginable. If he has one made for the game your playing, go with his trainer for sure.

Brandon Koppers

Veteran
Reaction score
bro all trainers show up as that if you have real time on in virus protection it gonna trip
or any other

dont_aim_at_me

Reaction score
Oh man, this is not a harmful virus but is only recognized as a virus because the script has to manipulate the game. Almost all hacks are insulted as viruses, although they are not.

Karasu

Known Member
Reaction score
the fact that it uses numpad keys which my keyboard doesnt have is just great

either way nice upload it'll get my other keyboard to try it out!
Use the on-screen keyboard, you can turn on the numeric numpad in its settings.

kdubsog

Reaction score
virus detection just detects files that can modify or change other files such as things called malware.But some things are mistaken for malware because of the fact that trainers modify game files

Ni@@a Hunter

Reaction score
yeah thats normal but its not a virus its just windows defender

usama1gardy

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
well guys its 2023 and activision came back to update the game for one last time and i dont think this will work anymore