Outdated Bo2 Gsc Help Please (91%Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustZenco

Known Member
Reaction score
hello, could someone help me please, im looking for add/remove 1 minute script as a function ?.. also.. how do you give 'your team **** ???? i.e say it was S&D.. give MY team instant last ? as in 29-22 lol.. or give my team god mode?? ohh and another thing, could someone help me on how to get my player to knife ??? ... i added in the mystery box, but when you use it(im using it for trickshotting)you cant knife lol ;/ is there anyway to thread my guy to knife if that makes sence =)), ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and lastlyy.. so sorry haha, but does or can anyone get me the script for Give player antiquit? just for the player ??im gonna add antiquit into the setup player function.. so they dont leave :grinning:.. credits will be giving or shout would be done for you thankss.. <3 if you cant be arsed replying to this or maybe wantting to help.. pm me your skype <3.. peace

JustZenco

Known Member
Reaction score
lol ^^ just tryied to think of **** that i might need in future sorry for the big ask looooooooool ^^ <3

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
My Skype:
OMGitsProfound

All of this is basic ASF

Also, how'd you get a figure like "'91%' finished"?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Spamming much lol?!

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I would say its because your post is hard to read.. I dont even know what the hell you're asking for

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would say its because your post is hard to read.. I dont even know what the hell you're asking for
+/- Time
Team Functions
give playerweapon knife

You know, basic ****

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that I've bothered to read this ****, I gave you my Skype for a reason... for you to add it and for me to help it. If quit being an insulting little bitch, I'll accept you and be happy to help you out.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. I've never read anything so annoying. This menu is easy as **** to do as well, as the code is basically public on NGU and here. I hope you learn from your C+P menu rather than look into built a GSC im a god.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. I've never read anything so annoying. This menu is easy as **** to do as well, as the code is basically public on NGU and here. I hope you learn from your C+P menu rather than look into built a GSC im a god.
By the way he writes, Ima say:
GSC... im a god

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hey justzenco
For future references could you please refrain from spamming threads,you have the option to edit you're threads if you would like to update them for any means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.