BO2 Menu Base Competition

iTahhr

Reaction score
competition-time-100x100.png

Black Ops 2 GSC Menu Base Contest

Hello everyone, and welcome to a BO2 GSC menu base contest. In this contest we search the Most Liked Menu Base Between 5 Coders. There will be five contests between 5 coders each week and at the end there will be a final contest between the winners from each of the five contests. The final contest prizes can be won, to enter this contest you need to pm me by saying u want to join and sending a link to the base video or download and i will put the people in a random name generator to fin the new five for each week :grinning: Good luck!

All Base's Must Be Released To Enter !

This Contest is for people to enjoy there will be no hate and no leeching!

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
competition-time-100x100.png

Black Ops 2 GSC Menu Base Contest

Hello everyone, and welcome to a BO2 GSC menu base contest. In this contest we search the Most Liked Menu Base Between 5 Coders. There will be five contests between 5 coders each week and at the end there will be a final contest between the winners from each of the five contests. The final contest prizes can be won, to enter this contest you need to pm me by saying u want to join and sending a link to the base video or download and i will put the people in a random name generator to fin the new five for each week :grinning: Good luck!

All Base's Must Be Sources To Enter !

This Contest is for people to enjoy there will be no hate and no leeching from other bases !
"no leeching from other bases" Cant edit other bases ;P So if you cant make your own base, dont bother looking here! (Apparently)

Supreme

Reaction score
Unlikely any base these days isnt an edit off something , if i ever see a "new" base come out ill splooge
nearly every base has a correlation with shark. They just hide it by renaming statements and reorganising the structure

People have made there own bases they just use sharks structure since it is flawless for black ops 2.

iTahhr

Reaction score
so members can use the same base as others, but have to make a visual change?
yes the menu will be chosen by the way it functions and looks so u could edit sharks base if u want as long as it aint just a title color change :wink:

無法者

Veteran
Reaction score
People have made there own bases they just use sharks structure since it is flawless for black ops 2.
I cant really agree with this , but if he uses somebodys menu structure is it his then? , like all these edits off shark..

Supreme

Reaction score
I cant really agree with this , but if he uses somebodys menu structure is it his then? , like all these edits off shark..
i don't think you understand sir, once you understand what a menu structure is you will understand.