Question BO2 sprx C++ Mod Menu Base

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Can someone create or help me out?
Im looking for a C++ bo2 mod menu that has working Clients, Verification.

Bases, sources to learn from or even just some help would be greatly appreciated.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, I seem to find his only SPRX 1.19 Flashing base that isnt realling complete.
No Full 18 clients
No Verification

and I only seem his base for 1.19 theres not many bases.
Then just edit his menu to support these features? Nothing difficult, or do you need to be spoon fed like me? (@thahitcrew Joke ffs)

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Then just edit his menu to support these features? Nothing difficult, or do you need to be spoon fed like me? (@thahitcrew Joke ffs)
I'm in the process of learning bud I just need help not criticism just cause you know how to do it doesn't mean its easy for everyone else. Im still learning thats why im using a base so I can practice and learn from it, we all start some where.

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
"Ive only seen his base for 1.19" yea.... thats because thats the latest version of BO2. and yes the flashy base does have verification lol. And you need to know how to code stuff, we arent going to spoon feed it to you.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
"Ive only seen his base for 1.19" yea.... thats because thats the latest version of BO2. and yes the flashy base does have verification lol. And you need to know how to code stuff, we arent going to spoon feed it to you.
I have only seen his base for the title update 1.19 no others for 1.19 MP don't be a smart ass bud.
Im here asking for help not asking to be spoon feed read the post before being a smart ass.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
its the same thing, trust
Help and Being spoon Fed is not the same thing damn being in this modding community are all smart asses and rude.

spoon Fed means giving me all the code and not helping me with info.

Help is giving me info on how to make or fix his menu base.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I have only seen his base for the title update 1.19 no others for 1.19 MP don't be a smart ass bud.
Im here asking for help not asking to be spoon feed read the post before being a smart ass.
Well... He gave you an answer. No where would I say he was being an ass, he just stated you need to know the language and don't expect us to spoon feed you. If anything you were the one being an ass.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Well... He gave you an answer. No where would I say he was being an ass, he just stated you need to know the language and don't expect us to spoon feed you. If anything you were the one being an ass.
LOL

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Help and Being spoon Fed is not the same thing damn being in this modding community are all smart asses and rude.

spoon Fed means giving me all the code and not helping me with info.

Help is giving me info on how to make or fix his menu base.
Just to let you know, "its the same thing, trust" is referring to 1.19 and 1.19 MP being the same thing.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
yea i was talking about the game update lol. all the menus labeled for 1.19 work (assuming it actually is for 1.19)
Thats not what I was saying. I was saying simply to the other dude there no other menu base sprx for 1.19 damn.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of learning bud I just need help not criticism just cause you know how to do it doesn't mean its easy for everyone else. Im still learning thats why im using a base so I can practice and learn from it, we all start some where.
It's just a prank bro!
You have my Discord? I am in the CCM server if not (as Profound)
Add me and I'll help you