Bo3 ban bypass for ps3 ?

Z

Zlink033

"made in 2015" I think it doesn't work, I don't know if antiban really exist for this game, I know only BO3 Fatality which work

noahisog

Reaction score
a dev who goes by the name of cedric has it but hes is private due to some autistic reason...not interested in looking to buy any more menus id rather ask how there made shame the modding comunity has become sooo **** with all the script kiddies looking to make money off dead peoples sources all because they make one new functions to add to menu make out they own it all lmao thats like 80% of this site...what ive asked and seen is two different things

Z

Zlink033

a dev who goes by the name of cedric has it but hes is private due to some autistic reason...not interested in looking to buy any more menus id rather ask how there made shame the modding comunity has become sooo **** with all the script kiddies looking to make money off dead peoples sources all because they make one new functions to add to menu make out they own it all lmao thats like 80% of this site...what ive asked and seen is two different things
Yes, it's true people don't want to share their knowledge and use them to make profit by selling menus. Not all people are like that, but a lot of. And sorry for my answer, but I don't use BO3 so I know only the antiban from Fatality. I don't know why Cedric doesn't want to share his finds. Maybe ask to Exile, Matrix, Kiwi Modz or devOps, maybe they will be able to help you.

noahisog

Reaction score
rip i have already asked most of them guys lol they obvs to busy with other stuff i guess