BO3 Bots for modded LAN Client?

JamieVonJamJar

Veteran
Reaction score
As the name suggests, is there a hack, mod or client of any form that allows you to play against bots, level up and use multiplayer as if you're playing multiplayer with human players? I've googled everywhere and can't seem to find anything on them, just those annoying "XP bot lobbies".

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, It's very similar to PSE for MW2 and COD4, or Redacted for BO2 is what I'm after. Any word on if this is possible and/or knows anything about it? Would be amazing as I don't exactly want to cheat on multiplayer games but I'd like to use the modded client as I find playing against bots more enjoyable and the BO3 servers are essentially dead.

Any response would be appreciated!

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
As the name suggests, is there a hack, mod or client of any form that allows you to play against bots, level up and use multiplayer as if you're playing multiplayer with human players? I've googled everywhere and can't seem to find anything on them, just those annoying "XP bot lobbies".

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, It's very similar to PSE for MW2 and COD4, or Redacted for BO2 is what I'm after. Any word on if this is possible and/or knows anything about it? Would be amazing as I don't exactly want to cheat on multiplayer games but I'd like to use the modded client as I find playing against bots more enjoyable and the BO3 servers are essentially dead.

Any response would be appreciated!
So u want smart bots? And something to do with xp? U didn't really give a clear question as to what u want

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
So u want smart bots? And something to do with xp? U didn't really give a clear question as to what u want
No. If you read the thread, he's asking if there is a way to play with bots and be allowed to unlock challenges / rankup as if he were playing online.

JamieVonJamJar

Veteran
Reaction score
No. If you read the thread, he's asking if there is a way to play with bots and be allowed to unlock challenges / rankup as if he were playing online.

Candy's right there. Something like Redacted from Black Ops 2. An offline LAN modded client thing that allows you to play online with bots as if you were playing against human players, allowing you to rank up, complete challenges etc. I much more enjoy BO3's progression system but now the servers are slowly becoming less and less populated with more and more online hackers ruining the pace of the game with their XP lobbies, it's something I'd legit pay to get a hold of :tonguewink:

PARSA006

Known Member
Reaction score
If you found something, let me know. Because i'm looking for this kind of thing too.