Bossam v6 (MENU BASE)

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
Hey, what the **** is that ****, Bossam used MY MENU BASE, wich I released about 2 years ago. -.- I hate this stupid leecher community. Thanks alot for not crediting me -.-

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
I don't care. He did not make this, "his" base is probably just a terrible edit of it as well.
Dude, my Silent Menu Base is 100% selfmade guaranteed. I was ****ing 14 years old, when I released it, sorr kid, I wasnt the best coder in the age of 14.

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
Its not, youre the "nob" kid, fck this community, full of leechers and kids.

Bossam is such a pussy, I asked him smthing via Skype, and he just blocked me. This community is absolutely dead.
Can some one translate this for me?

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
IT IS MINE! But Idc, do whatever you want. I dont script for Black Ops 2 anymore, do whatever you want, everybody know that its mine, I can make a screenshot, on this screenshot you can see, that Bossam said: "I used your menu base". Youre so sad Procyon

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
IT IS MINE! But Idc, do whatever you want. I dont script for Black Ops 2 anymore, do whatever you want, everybody know that its mine, I can make a screenshot, on this screenshot you can see, that Bossam said: "I used your menu base". Youre so sad Procyon
*facepalm* Do you have some kind of problem? I am seriously worried about you now...

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
What the ****? What the hell are you talking about? It is 100% selfmade. Shark released his base atfer my release.

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score
What the ****? What the hell are you talking about? It is 100% selfmade. Shark released his base atfer my release.
:expressionless: Are you dumb? I'm serious, are you dumb? Tell me! (Also let me inform you that, The overflow fix used. Wasn't made yet...)

RGH Danny v2

Reaction score
Bro, let me tell you something, THERE IS NO OVERFLOW FIX IN MY OLD SILENT MENU BASE! What is wrong with you, huh buddy?

Luv_U

Reaction score
Why dnt u and Procyon -sniped-,Danny did that base.

Last edited by a moderator: