Release Call of Duty 2 [Xbox 360 Mod Menus GSC and CFG] (ISO Modding)

CabooseSayzWTF

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't post here much at all, I do want to personally thank @P!X for his research on cod 2 on pc, for the gsc menus you will see in this thread I used his gsc menus as a base, so credit to him for the mod menu bases. I ported them to xbox which took a hot min to do. Gsc is very limited on xbox 360 for cod 2 so I had to make some sacrifices along the way. The first video you will see is my first attempt at modding this game on xbox 360 and its all cfg based and bind based etc. The second video is a sp and mp gsc mod menu which used p!x's menus as a base. I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Keep in mind these are ISO MODS and not usb or gpd mods being used.
Regardless I hope it's of use to somebody so enjoy!

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This video above was my first attempt because I couldn't get gsc working, the second video I figured out how to get gsc working properly but required sacrifices for it to all fit.

This was my second attempt and took me awhile to get working properly. The menu also has infections such as binds and a mini say mod menu.
Download:

asdfgh789

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't post here much at all, I do want to personally thank @P!X for his research on cod 2 on pc, for the gsc menus you will see in this thread I used his gsc menus as a base, so credit to him for the mod menu bases. I ported them to xbox which took a hot min to do. Gsc is very limited on xbox 360 for cod 2 so I had to make some sacrifices along the way. The first video you will see is my first attempt at modding this game on xbox 360 and its all cfg based and bind based etc. The second video is a sp and mp gsc mod menu which used p!x's menus as a base. I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Keep in mind these are ISO MODS and not usb or gpd mods being used.
Regardless I hope it's of use to somebody so enjoy!

Download:

This video above was my first attempt because I couldn't get gsc working, the second video I figured out how to get gsc working properly but required sacrifices for it to all fit.

This was my second attempt and took me awhile to get working properly. The menu also has infections such as binds and a mini say mod menu.
Download:
Thanks for sharing :relaxed:, Is it possible to convert it into PC system?

CabooseSayzWTF

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing :relaxed:, Is it possible to convert it into PC system?
I originally ported the bases from pc to xbox so ideally yes, However some of the functions might need updated and changed for the pc side to work decently. I however don't have the time anytime soon to convert it back to pc