Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | Five Starting Room Reimagined

WiseOldMan

Veteran
Reaction score
1583684810362.png

- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps
- Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

Or

Tutorial - How to use custom zombie maps manually without steam? | CabConModding
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story:
The Pentagon is under attack! Washington is going to DECON 1 in this installment of "Zombies"... with a twist! It's only the starting room! But will our survivors find the secrets that can keep them alive?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Includes:
16 Perks / 15 in Solo (No Tombstone)
Full Main Easter Egg Quest
Fully Custom Wonder Weapon
BO1 / Cold War Era Weapons
Fun gameplay
Quick and Easy to start up and play with Friends!
Amazing Sound track! (Includes Copyright Music)
Credits:
Logical Edits - Mapping / Scripting / Weapon Animating
Spuddley - Map Idea / Commission
Symbo - Scripting Help (from other scripts)
IceGrenade - Scripting Help (from other scripts) / Font / Tutorials
Spiki - Scripting Help (from other scripts)
Jbird632 - Music EE / Tutorials
Robit - BO4 Shaders
Killjoy - Perk Shaders
Abnormal202 - Custom Perks
Kaizokuroof - Custom Perks
F3ARxReaper666 - BO4 Perks
TheSkyeLord - Weapon Ports
Harrybo21 - Perks / Mystery Box
DTZxPorter - Wraith / Wiki Help / Kronos
Scobalula - Greyhound
Treyarch / Infinity Ward / Activsion - Amazing Games & Assets :heart:
Eminem - Easter Egg Song (Won't Back Down)
SUNRISE - Cowboy Bebop References / Audio Clips / OST
Kayak / Hybs / ImaOddCow - Play Testing
Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SANIZOMBER

Veteran
Reaction score
Great,I got another fastfile error,And i have the (v100) and all dlc and updates,Since 13 maps,Almost all of the maps have the same error

Armando115

Known Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "SANIZOMBER, publicación: 50964, miembro: 274683"]
Genial, recibí otro error de archivo rápido, y tengo el (v100) y todas las actualizaciones y dlc, desde 13 mapas, casi todos los mapas tienen el mismo error
[/CITAR]
UN Ami me ocurre lo mismo, alguien podria arreglarlo porfavor?

Shine Gutierrez

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Great,I got another fastfile error,And i have the (v100) and all dlc and updates,Since 13 maps,Almost all of the maps have the same error
To fix that create a zone folder in the custom map folder of yours in usermaps, then move all the files in the folder including the snd folder in the zone folder after that it should work. i had the same problem, same version as you and everything.

Shine Gutierrez

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
To fix that create a zone folder in the custom map folder of yours in usermaps, then move all the files in the folder including the snd folder in the zone folder after that it should work. i had the same problem, same version as you and everything.
and also, if that still doesnt work, what you have to do is go to your custom map and find workshop.json then copy the folder name then rename the custom folder map should start with zm not number id like 1999930. you have to do this with all the maps you are trying to download to fix fastline error.