Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Custom Zombie Maps | The Saloon (WIP)

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! today i wanted to share with you this awesome custom zombies map for call of duty black ops 3! Credits are down below
αρχείο λήψης.jpg
αρχείο λήψης (1).jpg
αρχείο λήψης (2).jpg

Jan 15, 1897.
Just you, your bar, and your shotgun. You've dealt with hordes of drunken pioneers; this'll be easy.

The Saloon is a work in progress challenge map. You are granted limited weapons and perks, as well as a single life (no quick revive). Eventually this map will be included in a much larger and more expansive westerned style town map, comparable to DLC size.

Map Progress: 50%

I'm up to about 75% but my radiant no longer works so the map is indefinitly postponed until I find a solution or get a new computer.

Upcoming Feature List:
Proper Door Animations
Ceiling Access
Exterior Polish
Reworked Spawning
Custom Weapons
General Polish
Easter Eggs
More

Known Bugs:
1. Window climbers are a bit jenky. This will be refined with the next update.

Leave bugs / suggestions / gameplay videos below. This is the first time I've used Radiant Tools and would love some feedback. Thanks for playing!

Credits:Reflextions creator of the map
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Links:Steam Workshop

Mirror link:

georgebous

Known Member
Reaction score
Listen if you are getting a fast file error when loading this map try this go to your call of duty black ops 3 installation folder/directory go to folder usermaps then zm_saloon and create a folder and name it zone and paste all the files and the snd folder in there