Release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Singleplayer/Spec Ops Survival Mod PC/PS3[V0.7] + Source Code

Nnnnn12345

Reaction score
Hey absolutely great mod I really love it! There is just one problem I've encountered, when doing coop spec ops everything works fine but the shop menu bugs out for both players when trying to use it.

Nnnnn12345

Reaction score
UPDATE 0.5(just some quick fixes) RELEASED

Thank you a ton, really great mod its super fun.

With 2 players the shop menu cursor gets really crazy basically making u unable to buy anything. Maybe its just on the Sniper Fi map though, I only tried the mod there so far 2 player. Not sure.

But if its a known bug could you please take a look at it once u got time? Since its the only hinderance when trying to play with friends :disappointed: Thx

Last edited:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thank you a ton, really great mod its super fun.

With 2 players the shop menu cursor gets really crazy basically making u unable to buy anything. Maybe its just on the Sniper Fi map though, I only tried the mod there so far 2 player. Not sure.

But if its a known bug could you please take a look at it once u got time? Since its the only hinderance when trying to play with friends :disappointed: Thx
Thank you :smile:
and thanks for reporting
could you send me a msg on discord?(P!X #6835)

Bomz

Reaction score
Really cool mod, impressive how smooth it is. Hope to see more progress in the future. One big recommendation would be adding more time between rounds.

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Really cool mod, impressive how smooth it is. Hope to see more progress in the future. One big recommendation would be adding more time between rounds.
yeah im currently working on:
better shop menu system
more waves and better intermission times
and maybe some stuff like friendly helicopters etc...

Bomz

Reaction score
yeah im currently working on:
better shop menu system
more waves and better intermission times
and maybe some stuff like friendly helicopters etc...

Awesome to hear! More maps in the future would be nice to if that's possible

mcHIVsauce

Known Member
Reaction score
you said the controls were in the text but i dont see no controls on in the text file on on how to scroll and stuff

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
you said the controls were in the text but i dont see no controls on in the text file on on how to scroll and stuff
1.)download file and unpack it with winrar/7zip
2.)open the unpacked folder
3.)open "shop menu controls.txt"

Bomz

Reaction score
Just tried 0.6 coop. Seems like the shop works now for at least one player. (I was player 2 in this case) and it worked fine but it was still bugged for my friend. I'd recommend maybe changing the control or adding 2nd weapon shops for the other player? Not sure

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just tried 0.6 coop. Seems like the shop works now for at least one player. (I was player 2 in this case) and it worked fine but it was still bugged for my friend. I'd recommend maybe changing the control or adding 2nd weapon shops for the other player? Not sure
Yeah i know i havent figured what causes this i will try to fix it with the next update

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
UPDATE 0.7 RELEASED
pls check Changelog

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
How to install on ps3?? and is it work online too/ that would be ace
yes it works online
just put the patch.ff at the same location as the patch_mp.ff(should be GAMES/BLES-BLUSNUMBER/USDIR)

spiceyboi

Reaction score
Nice to see this finally working coop properly with the store function! Some suggestions would be getting rid of the free ammo and other things left over from the normal spec ops missions on some of the maps cause they kind of act as free items. Also some maps are pretty exploitable do to the amount of areas you can access. Hope to see more progress on this

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Some suggestions would be getting rid of the free ammo and other things left over from the normal spec ops missions on some of the maps cause they kind of act as free items.
Yeah i wasnt able to find the right triggers to delete them :disappointed:

Also some maps are pretty exploitable do to the amount of areas you can access. Hope to see more progress on this
what exactly do you mean?

spiceyboi

Reaction score
I mean the playable area is to large or you can go out of bounds. Either that or the ai only spawns from one direction so you can camp easily