Answered Can't start Gta V after reinstallation

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Hello CCM,
After using TheGalerium v2.2 pkg on my Cex Cobra 4.81 while it is loading the game it freezes on Trevors picture. I tried deleting the sprx , the .txt and the setting.ini and even reinstalling the game with its original eboots and update.rpf but the game still freezes.
Also when i load the game it gives a message (whether or not im signed on psn) saying:

"alert"
"You have not signed in. You will need to sign in to save your progress and to be awarded
Achievements. Do you want to sign out?"
If i press "yes" nothing happens if i press "no" it continues laoding the game until Trevor where it freezes.
What is wrong?
Thanks for reading please help!

Richi987

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello CCM,
After using TheGalerium v2.2 pkg on my Cex Cobra 4.81 while it is loading the game it freezes on Trevors picture. I tried deleting the sprx , the .txt and the setting.ini and even reinstalling the game with its original eboots and update.rpf but the game still freezes.
Also when i load the game it gives a message (whether or not im signed on psn) saying:

"alert"
"You have not signed in. You will need to sign in to save your progress and to be awarded
If i press "yes" nothing happens if i press "no" it continues laoding the game until Trevor where it freezes.
What is wrong?
Try to install it with filezilla with EROOTIIK's Eboot it should work fine :wink:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello CCM,

"alert"
What is wrong?
Thus could be caused because you do not have a update.rpf or eboot tgst is functional with the new hotfix they did months ago

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
I now realised that it freezes when i install the latest version