Question Does Anyone Have The YetAnotherEngine Source?

SpikyCFW

Reaction score
Hello, I Need The YetAnotherEngine Source so i can learn how ESP is made and Learn SPRX In general. if anyone has the link to the source could u message me the link or post it as a comment. thanks :smile:

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
"So i can learn how ESP is made". No, you mean so you can skid the ESP. And what do you mean "Learn SPRX" HAHAHA. Its C++ lmao. please dont make a non host menu. we dont need YetAnotherSkiddedEngine

Last edited:
Reaction score
"So i can learn how ESP is made". No, you mean so you can skid the ESP. And what do you mean "Learn SPRX" HAHAHA. Its C++ lmao. please dont make a non host menu. we dont need YetAnotherSkiddedEngine
considering the fact that he said learn ESP | yes he would "skid" it im sorry but how tf are you gunna learn when you have no idea about C++ For SPRX etc, most people even say sometimes it takes c+p to learn and i agree you're not gunna learn a thing if you dont look at sources / ask people and you are the **** no one likes | ps: how much c++ you know huh? ever made a menu? ever released one?

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
considering the fact that he said learn ESP | yes he would "skid" it im sorry but how tf are you gunna learn when you have no idea about C++ For SPRX etc, most people even say sometimes it takes c+p to learn and i agree you're not gunna learn a thing if you dont look at sources / ask people and you are the **** no one likes | ps: how much c++ you know huh? ever made a menu? ever released one?
"How are you going to learn about C++ for SPRX?" Just learn C++ ffs lmao. Most people dont say it takes C+P to learn. Thats not even how you learn because you are copying someone else's work and you are not giving it a shot on your own. There are plenty of sources online for cod ESP, just not a lot of sources for ps3. This is why he is asking for a source for ps3 so that he can skid it, which his whole menu is. And yes i've made a menu. if you know xNet i made a remake for ps3. looks exactly the same but I didnt release it due to me losing the source. I actually had good ESP because I take time to learn how its made by looking at threats posted online from other developers.

"i agree you're not gunna learn a thing if you dont look at sources" You will learn stuff if you dont look at sources. How the hell do you think REAL developers are the first to make something, example, the PS4. That GTA menu that 2much4u made was the first for the ps4. He had no other PS4 source to look at. Thats because he is a REAL developer. Unlike you who asks for bases.

Reaction score
"How are you going to learn about C++ for SPRX?" Just learn C++ ffs lmao. Most people dont say it takes C+P to learn. Thats not even how you learn because you are copying someone else's work and you are not giving it a shot on your own. There are plenty of sources online for cod ESP, just not a lot of sources for ps3. This is why he is asking for a source for ps3 so that he can skid it, which his whole menu is. And yes i've made a menu. if you know xNet i made a remake for ps3. looks exactly the same but I didnt release it due to me losing the source. I actually had good ESP because I take time to learn how its made by looking at threats posted online from other developers.

"i agree you're not gunna learn a thing if you dont look at sources" You will learn stuff if you dont look at sources. How the hell do you think REAL developers are the first to make something, example, the PS4. That GTA menu that 2much4u made was the first for the ps4. He had no other PS4 source to look at. Thats because he is a REAL developer. Unlike you who asks for bases.
1. How long did it take you to write that like k 2. i know what xNet Is and fairs 3. i dont ask for bases 4. i made a thread because i wanted x/y/width/height not codes 5. i am learning c++ and barely look at sources 6. 2much4u has been developing for a long ass time 7. the SN Compiler is a bitch and u cant do ordinary CPP 8. Sometimes you do have to look at sources to understand 'some stuff' if you look at sources to just c+p then yes i get you 9. i dont c+p sources rn i only have made a base for MW3 from scratch and added 1 basic option (red boxes) 10. im still learning c++ and PPC since i alredy know c# its kind of easy for c++ but still not that easy < dosnt make sense ik but yeh 11. even if you learn c++ fully it will still be kinda hard to do stuff for the PS3, you will have to know PPC aswell and how memory works etc 12. Have a good day :smile: