Question Error loading fastfile

Gary810

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So, I'm having a problem and I really don't know what to do about it.

Today I downloaded a custom zombies map, it's a Town remake. I didn't know if it was available through here, so I read a post about how to download maps from the steam workshop. So, I downloaded the map and proceeded to install it (I've installed another custom map and it worked fine.) like you would usually install a custom map. Once I launched the game, and tried to start a match, it errored. It opened up a "console" and it had a bunch of stuff missing (according to the console)

and of course, the fastfile error (Error loading fastfile 'en_zm_town': Fastfile archive checksum (0xB425573A 0x40603FE2 0x49F6F169 0xBBE38E92) does not match executable nor any permissible). I'm using the game in english and I've already used the ZoneFix program on all my .ff and .xpak files.

AstroNut

Reaction score
Same map
same problem

Edit: from what I could find, the town remake map isn't compatible with a bo3 cracked version because its v98, steam's version. If you bought the game from steam tho then i got no clue

Last edited: