Outdated Exams coming up

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
if you have actual exams coming up I suggest you get some of that "good good", aka "sticky icky" and start reading books,

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
if you have actual exams coming up I suggest you get some of that "good good", aka "sticky icky" and start reading books,
I do in a couple of week. Last year of school, I leave in may? I think, I'm going to start doing a lot of revision i guess xD

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
awhhh I never revised, too busy living hard. well best of luck in them, whats your fav subject? mine used to be history . mad **** I used to learn xD. if all fails, learn how to code good and be like enstone, rich motherfucker

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
awhhh I never revised, too busy living hard. well best of luck in them, whats your fav subject? mine used to be history . mad **** I used to learn xD. if all fails, learn how to code good and be like enstone, rich motherfucker
I don't even know xD It used to be computing (so an option) but we've just got supply teachers now in our last year of school... We've complained about this to our school and they aint doing ****. But I would say Maths?

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
Well, for my college course I just need 4 gcses A-D *including maths and english*, so hopefully I get a D at least, which I doubt because none of us no what we're doing because of the supplies

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
I requested that we get VB because it's one of my favourite programs (.Net language) because it's easier to use and has an interface.
I joined computing a year late (Around June 2015) and we were doing python, which was easy but we done it for about 1 month or two.
They gave us VB... Excel. This is like ****ing 2007 VB, it has about 9 controls and you can't add more, no interface gui is ****ing **** and looks like windows vista

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
im trying to learn C# so I can start making tools for modding
I want to learn C ++ as well as C Sharp, but i'm too lazy :tongueclosed:
I tried making a GTA V .net script, which turns out to be easier than I expected xD It was my first time trying to make mods (2 days ago) I posted a thread somewhere on this website about how to make one (Not my tutorial video, I just explained it pretty much)

I guess i'm just trying to get into the mod life #420. Like, I want to buy a RGH Xbox 360 from a guy called BunnysCustoms (Ripped Robby suggested) But I have a feeling i'm going to have no idea what to do. (It's around $160 with 4 games, etc.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I Could also earn a lot of money from an RGH Xbox 360 like selling mod menus to kids for a limited time (My little brother always ****ing buys them for £5 and all he gets is a 1 hour time limit with the guy :/ the guy also tried saying £2 extra for unlock all)

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you need a GTAV Script for your school exam? Why not download tesseract or a source code, re-name the credits and say its yours? Like **** the teachers gonna know its Revolution4GTAV.SPRX for DEX consoles only. They will think you made it (What I said when I had to do ****, 'Its mine' and showed them a code to something they have never seen)

Huey Freeman

Reaction score
So you need a GTAV Script for your school exam? Why not download tesseract or a source code, re-name the credits and say its yours? Like **** the teachers gonna know its Revolution4GTAV.SPRX for DEX consoles only. They will think you made it (What I said when I had to do ****, 'Its mine' and showed them a code to something they have never seen)
No xD I Was saying I wanted a real life Mod, that whole GTA V Script talk was me just telling the guy how I'm getting into coding scripts, etc xD