Release Falcon's Menu Base [BO2] - release :) || XBOX/PS3/PC.

Falcon!

Veteran
Reaction score
I really want a Modded Account for Xbox One for Black Ops 2 and I don't have a Computer to do it on because my Mommy won't let me use it): can anybody email me back with a email and password of a modded account for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 please?

sorry i dont have any kvs to get online and this isnt the right thread for modded accounts lul

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I really want a Modded Account for Xbox One for Black Ops 2 and I don't have a Computer to do it on because my Mommy won't let me use it): can anybody email me back with a email and password of a modded account for Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 please?
Please post comments/ or threads in the correct forum, this is not the place to be requesting modded accounts.

If you need further assistance with where to ask for modded accounts feel free to private message me :y:

Falcon!

Veteran
Reaction score
I just got around to looking at the source here. You really should credit agreedbog. Alot of his assets and functions are in here like addOpt or createothertext. :grinning:

1. Createothertext is from extinct and is part of his overflowfix hence why i credited him
2. i didnt know you couldnt have the same func name as someone else, and if this is the case do you see everybody crediting everyone whos ever made a menu when they use addOpt, addoption or even add_option :tongueclosed:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
1. Createothertext is from extinct and is part of his overflowfix hence why i credited him
2. i didnt know you couldnt have the same func name as someone else, and if this is the case do you see everybody crediting everyone whos ever made a menu when they use addOpt, addoption or even add_option :tongueclosed:

1. Actually that createothertext code is from Agreedbog. Because right now Extinct is using his base to build off of. Which is where his Destiny like base came from, and 'extincts' AIO base..

2. That's just baloney man, i can prove it too.
upload_2017-9-2_13-53-43.png

The One on top is 'Extincts' base. The one below that one is from Elasticity which was made before this. Literally all Extinct did was take the vars and change the names. Extinct's base's use several elements. Yours only use a couple, there is a lot more originality in it. Ill give you that.

Also in the same GSC as the createothertext code Bog even left notes.
upload_2017-9-2_13-58-46.png

The scrolling is also extremely similar...

upload_2017-9-2_14-9-0.png

Lol. Give the guy credits, its my duty to make sure proper credits are given my man. :*

Falcon!

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay so lets put this straight you braindead ****, if you have any knowledge of gsc you would know a base is mainly made up out of variables and arrays, so please tell me how you can add options differently since the last time I checked you need to add them to an array but hey! you know best dora even though you and your **** buddy shane has came to me countless of times asking for help which was given, everyone on this site cant shut up about me and serious which is concerning, very concerning to be honest, but lets get back into your claims of me leeching my base.

I cleared up the add option, if you look at any base its done like that since you're simply adding the bases information to arrays so you can use them later on, onto the check to see if the cursor is greater than or less than, please explain how they can be done differently because last time i checked thats the best way to do it, your claims are complete idiotic and if you have a problem contact me directly, agreedbog has seen my base and we're friends so if i leeched it don't you think he would have something to say about it?

Onto the final part of your message, welldone you have the leaked version of the very first AIO i started work on and it has a function call named 'createothertext' which doesn't prove **** since they're utilities which every base has but with different names, you are trying to expose people with no proof lol, unblock me on skype and talk to me like a responsible person would but then again you're only 12 or something.

Straight flames bruh

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
-snipy snip-
Relax mate. Maybe you should take a break from the internet for a day or two, no? Also, no way in hell I'm reading all of your childish rhetoric rambling.

You should be ready to get banned since you were banned already. Flaming and making separate accounts after being banned? Big no no.

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
"Extinct ~ Dora please shut the **** up you're clearly a autistic braindead ****, you can name the function call anything you like, all it does is add variables to arrays you fool, but yeah why do you love to talk **** on a site I cannot defend myself on, you already blocked me on skype because I called out your bullshit and you got scared like a little bitch boy

@CabCon - Sort out your immature staff before I **** with your site again."
I would like to add on i simply don't wanna talk to him because all he wants to do is spout non-sense and be rude. I don't talk to immature skids like him. That's why i don't add him.

Falcon!

Veteran
Reaction score
I would like to add on i simply don't wanna talk to him because all he wants to do is spout non-sense and be rude. I don't talk to immature skids like him. That's why i don't add him.
"Well calling people 'skids' is immature already and talking about people when they don't have access to the site is immature too, you only talk about me because you know I don't have accounts on this site but hey! you clearly don't think things through, you think hey lets talk **** about this person since i'm not better than him at gsc and because he cant reply to me or cabcon will ban him, i will make cabcons life a living hell again just for my enjoyment if you want that."

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
"Well calling people 'skids' is immature already and talking about people when they don't have access to the site is immature too, you only talk about me because you know I don't have accounts on this site but hey! you clearly don't think things through, you think hey lets talk **** about this person since i'm not better than him at gsc and because he cant reply to me or cabcon will ban him, i will make cabcons life a living hell again just for my enjoyment if you want that."

1: There is no need for your abuse towards the staff members or any other members, @The Dark Side is 100% correct.

2: If your going to support posting abusive /or threatening messages towards the staff team or any other members from low class individuals who is " Ancient " history from this great site you will be punished, lets keep the " trash " where the trash belongs.

3: Be mature, don't let other individuals have your content removed from the site by sharing useless and threatening comments by them @Falcon!

Last edited: