Release Faux KV Generator

Blaziken

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know all of us in the Xbox modding community are familiar with what KVs are. This program is nothing more than how I think Microsoft makes KVs. So this generator will spew up a kv.bin with 16kb worth of "This is your KV!" So they won't actually work, sadly. If it did I would be quite shocked.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(There are 2 false positives in this, but this thing was made in Visual Basic...)

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know all of us in the Xbox modding community are familiar with what KVs are. This program is nothing more than how I think Microsoft makes KVs. So this generator will spew up a kv.bin with 16kb worth of "This is your KV!" So they won't actually work, sadly. If it did I would be quite shocked.

(There are 2 false positives in this, but this thing was made in Visual Basic...)

I have a question.
Whats the point of this program?
Microsoft don't 'Make KVs', they come in the os with the console (A bot [program] makes them)

GG

Blaziken

Veteran
Reaction score
I have a question.
Whats the point of this program?
Microsoft don't 'Make KVs', they come in the os with the console (A bot [program] makes them)

GG
That's just it, there really is no point to it, it's just a simple generator. You could use it as a prank tool if you so chose to.

Matt

Web Developer
Reaction score
Would just rat this for the bants tbh. No other use for it really. Never the less, good work (either on the find or the creation).

Blaziken

Veteran
Reaction score
Would just rat this for the bants tbh. No other use for it really. Never the less, good work (either on the find or the creation).
Rat it for some wannabe kv sellers, I like that idea, you're free to do that if you please.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I might aswell make a CID generator

Cevix Modz

Reaction score

How work it??

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score

Change the Building options for a clean tool!