Answered Fortnite Skin Mod

RiyAhm

Reaction score
Can anyone make a skin mod for Fortnite so that only certain skins/models appear? Doesn't have to affect the whole server, only the local computer.

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Can anyone make a skin mod for Fortnite so that only certain skins/models appear? Doesn't have to affect the whole server, only the local computer.
thats really hard to achieve and will be pathed in the first hour of its release
so probaly no

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
so whats true?:blush::blush:
They wouldn't bother patching that, it's just like CSGO and skin changers. It's not hurting their cost since it's not actually affecting with what other people see. It's just like changing textures. Nothing you can really do about it. Also, this process isn't hard to achieve if I'm thinking right, I'll experiment with it. The problem that worries me is Battle Eye is gonna get triggered by something, but that's the only way you'll know for sure is by doing it. :smile:

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
They wouldn't bother patching that, it's just like CSGO and skin changers. It's not hurting their cost since it's not actually affecting with what other people see. It's just like changing textures. Nothing you can really do about it. Also, this process isn't hard to achieve if I'm thinking right, I'll experiment with it. The problem that worries me is Battle Eye is gonna get triggered by something, but that's the only way you'll know for sure is by doing it. :smile:
Ohh i hust realised what he actually meant

beydai

Reaction score
Its Not Hard i used to do it for other games ,, but every time the game gets an update you have to make a new model file "skin mod file" , its a lot of work

Ilyesbence

Reaction score
Don't you guys want to try to make this happen? At least see if it's possible or i don't know. I'm sure people would be grateful!

Gamerz31w

Reaction score
Do you know exactly how to swap character skin in Fortnite?I mean model extraction then editing and final step import modified 3d model to the game.