Service [FRENCH SHOP] DUPLICATION DAMAS / OBSIDIAN / PLATINE / TRACER PACK [PC/PS4/XBOX ONE]

TheLuxiiA

Reaction score
Good morning,

I come back with heavy and still broken prices :CCMheart:
It will obviously be more profitable to take a combination of choices than to take each service separately (logical)

So Unlock ALL sure but what can you get?

Well I can permanently unlock the following list for you
In addition to this, you need to know more about it.​

Damascus on all weapons
Obsidian on all weapons
Platinum on all weapons
Gold on all weapons
All Tracer in any camouflage
Any agent card and emblem *
Warzone Vehicle Skins *
Rare actions *
Any watch *

* These items are duplicated and are not permanently unlocked, if you change them they will be removed
Of course you can send me a very precise request and I will do my best to execute it ^^

Here is the unfortunate question of risk ban. Risk 0 does not exist (I said everything)

Let's talk about prices and formulas

(It is possible to have only 4 variant records, then only 2 different Tracer per weapon)

10 € (unit) For each category in main weapon

5 € For all secondary weapons
50 € For all main weapons

10 € For all secondary weapons

40 € All main + secondary
30 € For all main weapons

10 € For all secondary weapons

30 € All main + secondary
20€ Pour toute les armes principal

10€ Pour toute les armes secondaire

25€ All principal + secondaire

And all that is for the rest of the vehicle skin, watch, title and emblem is a bonus, it's a gift​

I reserve 1 hour of production time to the maximum so that nothing is missing for the "most complete" requests

Here's the best part, The formulas

Inside included: Bonuses + 1 weapon category in primary "Gold" + 1 weapon category in secondary "Gold"
Inside included: Bonuses + 1 weapon category in main "Obsidian" + 1 weapon category in secondary "Obsidian"
Inside included: Bonuses + 1 weapon category in main "Damascus" + 1 weapon category in secondary "Damasacus"
Inside included: Bonuses + All main weapon category in "Damascus" + "Obsidian" + "Gold" + All secondary weapon category in "Damascus" + "Obsidian" + "Gold"

And 1 Tracer Pack per weapon depending on the DLC that exists

I have studied my prices so that in any case, if you have a little logic and you compare prices like me,
Whether you choose the best option

It will get you some reading at the same time.

If I don't respond here as soon as possible, I invite you to my discord server whose invitation link is just below:

"
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"​

(This is an alpha topic, the prices could change over time)
Wishing you a good day / evening,
Regards,
TheLuxiiA