GSC Function Ideas to create??

P

Patrick

Yes sir, let's see these in action... Hopefully you release Extinct! I really want to see these!
they're going in my menu, they wont be released unless i release my menu and ofc it will be a open source :smile:

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
yo Extinct, this is off topic.. but how would I fix that weapon shader to actually show what weapon it is in the menu when selecting one? Like for example this ^H99/ only shows up as either a checkerbox or nothing at all :disappointed:

P

Patrick

yo Extinct, this is off topic.. but how would I fix that weapon shader to actually show what weapon it is in the menu when selecting one? Like for example this ^H99/ only shows up as either a checkerbox or nothing at all :disappointed:
Just make a check to see what menu you're in then change the way you create your options, so for instance lets say you went into killstreaks menu you would make it createrectangle if you want them to be shaders :o

S

SeriousHD-

Hello guys so as many of you may know I am making a menu, I am looking for new function ides so I can create them, if your idea is good I will defiantly create the function for black ops 2 :grinning: thanks.​
Make a gravestone for BO2

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Just make a check to see what menu you're in then change the way you create your options, so for instance lets say you went into killstreaks menu you would make it createrectangle if you want them to be shaders :o
Ok I understand! Thank you I got it fixed! Lol now all I want to see is that menu Extinct :grinning: Much love bro