GSC [Gamemode][Source] Deathrun by Extinct and SeriousHD-

S

SeriousHD-

Death Run

d22360068afb603c9cfadf0f756240a3.png

Alright so Extinct and i decided to make a game mode; that gamemode ended up being Deathrun.
Deathrun was originally for GMOD, then moved to COD4, etc. So we decided to bring it to Black Ops II. Here is the product.

Death Run has one 'Activator' and his job is to activate the traps at the right time so the 'Runners' die from the traps, The 'Runners' need to duke the activator so he activates the traps too early or too late, if you succeed all 10 traps that will be in a random order you get a knife to kill the activator while he can not fight back!

Note: I do NOT want anyone changing our name to their name in the gamemode, just please remember we have put time and effort into making this gamemode for your enjoyment so please leave us credits!

Let me know if you enjoy this gamemode or find any bugs. As always, Enjoy.

Change Log:
Code:
Update V1.0
~ initial Release

Download:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Video:

Credits:
SeriousHD- & Extinct ~ Developers
Loz ~ Helpful 24/7
Imcsx ~ Gsc Studio
Dtx12, xTurntUpLobbies, Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix
kokole, dtx12, master131, craigschrist ~ Making Bo2 Gsc Possible
Liam ~ Nothing :kappa:
@Hypocrite

Last edited:

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Credit Liam for original idea to Extinct and doing nothing to help #ThrowBackto2014 :kappa:

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
I played this and it was awesome but you should implement something that stops people from waiting before the trap as long as they want because there is no drawback. It's unfair towards the activator and the runners that move forward:
  • Time limit
  • Invisible activator to avoid runners from seeing which trap is about to be triggered
  • Slowly approaching death barriers to kill runners left behind

Supreme

Reaction score
I played this and it was awesome but you should implement something that stops people from waiting before the trap as long as they want because there is no drawback. It's unfair towards the activator and the runners that move forward:
  • Time limit
  • Invisible activator to avoid runners from seeing which trap is about to be triggered
  • Slowly approaching death barriers to kill runners left behind
We made it as close as the real one, the activator is supposed to be visible so the runner can duke him out, no need in a time limit and people are allowed to camp back until the trap is done.

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
We made it as close as the real one, the activator is supposed to be visible so the runner can duke him out, no need in a time limit and people are allowed to camp back until the trap is done.
Okay but the gameplay is not that great if people camp till the trap is activated and wait till it's done and THEN move forward. You shouldn't be rewarded for just waiting but whatever man. You can still fix this to make the gameplay more a jump & run thing like in Super Mario lol.

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
Okay but the gameplay is not that great if people camp till the trap is activated and wait till it's done and THEN move forward. You shouldn't be rewarded for just waiting but whatever man. You can still fix this to make the gameplay more a jump & run thing like in Super Mario lol.
the speedscale should be higher like on original deathrun, this would make people want to go rather than waiting.