Gentle VS God (MENU BASE COMP#1)

Whos Made The Better Base

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iTahhr

Reaction score
Menu Base Competition
Gentle vs God

Place your vote to see who menu base is better the winner will go to the next round !​

God's Menu Base :

Gentles Menu Base :

9c6e14c32ef8dc5cf4e7f95b686ff872.png

THC Da God

Paused Moderator
Reaction score
@God 's base is pretty sexy if I do say so, @Gentle 's base is simple, looks like every other menu, I don't want people to think I am being mean, but it should make you want to put more design and effort into detail :smile:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Why is there not a option to vote for neither? lol jk. Ye tho if i had to say which one is better i'd probably say Gods base, it looks pretty sexy

G

Gentle

@God 's base is pretty sexy if I do say so, @Gentle 's base is simple, looks like every other menu, I don't want people to think I am being mean, but it should make you want to put more design and effort into detail :grinning:
I don't agree with you at all mostly because every ****ing menu base looks like this
hqdefault.jpg
and my base looks better than that... I didn't submit this menu or any menu because the bases were due on the 6th and its the 5th at least for us United States people... (Well not anymore cuz I posted this at 11 my time which if you are in the east coast its 12 for you so its the 6th for u anyways...) That is the reason.... It is not really my fault because the link does say July 6th.............. BYE

THC Da God

Paused Moderator
Reaction score
I don't agree with you at all mostly because every ****ing menu base looks like this
hqdefault.jpg
and my base looks better than that... I didn't submit this menu or any menu because the bases were due on the 6th and its the 5th at least for us United States people... (Well not anymore cuz I posted this at 11 my time which if you are in the east coast its 12 for you so its the 6th for u anyways...) That is the reason.... It is not really my fault because the link does say July 6th.............. BYE
I was going to post the second comment as well, but it didn't merge. I was going to say I really like your base as well as god's, I just think it could use a little work man! :smile:

G

Gentle

I was going to post the second comment as well, but it didn't merge. I was going to say I really like your base as well as god's, I just think it could use a little work man! :grinning:
That base was one of my first I ever made :tonguewink: I agree I can make it better but just 2 say again, I didn't submit that