Outdated Ghost Eboot Editing

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello Cabcon Modding users i am currently working on editing the eboot for Paradox v2 on ghost the original eboot automatically gives you advanced uav and would rather not have it do that so i am currently working on getting rid of that. I have done some research myself about this and i have found out that i have to Decrypt the eboot into a elf file then you edit it with hex editor i am trying to figure out what i have to edit i have searched for 0x140A3A which is the offset for the advanced uav and i can not find it if someone would be willing to help me that would be great :smile: For you trolls who try to troll me i enjoy a little trolling every once and a while :smile:

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
Hello Cabcon Modding users i am currently working on editing the eboot for Paradox v2 on ghost the original eboot automatically gives you advanced uav and would rather not have it do that so i am currently working on getting rid of that. I have done some research myself about this and i have found out that i have to Decrypt the eboot into a elf file then you edit it with hex editor i am trying to figure out what i have to edit i have searched for 0x140A3A which is the offset for the advanced uav and i can not find it if someone would be willing to help me that would be great :grinning: For you trolls who try to troll me i enjoy a little trolling every once and a while :grinning:
Just take a clean eboot and make it load paradox

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
1. Make sure its the correct offset as most of the time, offsets change every update

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Just take a clean eboot and make it load paradox
i would do that but here is the thing the Paradox eboot has a working Anti ban on it every single eboot i have found for ghost does not have a working anti ban paradox is like the only one i have actually found that works for modding and recoveries

God

Skiddy
Reaction score
I search up the offset for 1.16 which is the newest update
could also do what THC said and just get a clean eboot and make it load paradox (believe bass_haxor has a tut on his channel) (its a sprx starting vid)

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
could also do what THC said and just get a clean eboot and make it load paradox (believe bass_haxor has a tut on his channel) (its a sprx starting vid)
i know how to do that the whole thing is the Anti ban on the orginal eboot is like the only working anti ban for modding and recoveries