Answered GSC modded gamemodes/menu adding

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
I haven't seen a post about adding gamemodes and or other mod menus to a GSC mod menu. I have looked at the Multi-Menu source and get lost. I'm sure this will answer other peoples questions as well.
Thanks again for your help.
U5G.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I haven't seen a post about adding gamemodes and or other mod menus to a GSC mod menu. I have looked at the Multi-Menu source and get lost. I'm sure this will answer other peoples questions as well.
U5G.
My apologies for not replying to your private message, i will be home within the hour and can reply to you via pm :smile:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
U5G.
There are post about it / menus that have done it.

Adding Other Menus :
Tho my guessing is, you would only be able to change the hud elements of the menu.
Calling new functions for each menu you try and add is sure to cause some memory error and or problems within in.

Adding Game modes :
I would advise you stay away from this, and this is probably why you dont see many menus using this.
Calling the game mode to change from TDM to S&D or any objective base game mode will cause the game to not load in the bomb sites and or objectives.
So you would have to end the game and load it back up so the actual game mode loads correctly, therefor making it pointless.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Adding Game modes :
I would advise you stay away from this, and this is probably why you dont see many menus using this.
Calling the game mode to change from TDM to S&D or any objective base game mode will cause the game to not load in the bomb sites and or objectives.
So you would have to end the game and load it back up so the actual game mode loads correctly, therefor making it pointless.

I believe he was referring to modded gamemodes ( Quickscope Lobbys, Zombieland etc )

Title of the thread has been edited to specify modded gamemodes.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I believe he was referring to modded gamemodes ( Quickscope Lobbys, Zombieland etc )

Title of the thread has been edited to specify modded gamemodes.
In that case, then of course its possible and tons of menus do it. Plus they've been released so you can just copy & paste then into the menu. :tonguewink:

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
In that case, then of course its possible and tons of menus do it. Plus they've been released so you can just copy & paste then into the menu. :tonguewink:
I like to learn how to do it, thats why I ask loads of questions on how to do things so I know how to do it again or teach other people if they have questions. Like thanks to you candy I now know how to make a header changer or backround changer to a certain shader and also gave credit in my menu. I also now Know thanks to AUS I now know how to put modded gamemodes onto any menu. And I appreciate all the help and knowledge! There's just no point in just copying and pasting without knowing what your copying and pasting and how it works.