if(!(self attackbuttonpressed()))
        {
            self.entity delete();
        }
    }
    wait 0.1;
    }
}
This does work very well without aimbot.
Video:

Last edited:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
You should have posted this here: Release - Black Ops 2 GSC Managed Code List | CabConModding

Unless you are looking to release a variety of scripts please do not create threads for simply one code.
I will leave your thread enabled for now, as i am unaware if you are going to be releasing more scripts or not, regardless, i will add it to the GSC scripts thread for you :smile:

Last edited:

xCometMods

Modder
Reaction score
You should have posted this here: Release - Black Ops 2 GSC Managed Code List | CabConModding

Unless you are looking to release a variety of scripts please do not create threads for simply one code.
I will leave your thread enabled for now, as i am unaware if you are going to be releasing for scripts or not, regardless, i will add it to the GSC scripts thread for you :smile:
Totally forgot about the manged code list but thanks for pointing it out!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score

I will leave your thread enabled for now, as i am unaware if you are going to be releasing for scripts or not, regardless, i will add it to the GSC scripts thread for you :smile:
Donut talk shite to the leetest of haxors on here m-nine

Aqua!

Reaction score
Is there a reason why it completely keeps you from moving while you shoot with the function enabled?

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is there a reason why it completely keeps you from moving while you shoot with the function enabled?
Cause while attack button is pressed the player is linked to a script model

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
wouldnt it work better to use them gsx (maybe gcx idk) functions to directly change memory? yea it would require different offsets depending on what platform but you would be able to move and is less taxing on the game to run. and having a library of offsets for each platform wouldnt be too hard to implement.

i dont do any gsc tho so idk

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
wouldnt it work better to use them gsx (maybe gcx idk) functions to directly change memory? yea it would require different offsets depending on what platform but you would be able to move and is less taxing on the game to run. and having a library of offsets for each platform wouldnt be too hard to implement.

i dont do any gsc tho so idk
yes.