Release GSC Theater Infections

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently saw xTiibos infections all over youtube and decided to take a look into it. After figuring it out I kept it for a bit but now i'm deciding to release.

Code:
testInfect(){
makedvarserverinfo("g_speed", 450);//Sets Super Speed "Infection"
setDvar("g_speed", 450);//Sets super speed for current lobby
}

It doesn't have to be theater mode. The players in your lobby will get the infection.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I tried this before. It doesn't work.

EDIT: Im a silly it does. hahaha. Rip.

Last edited:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
doesn't matter if its in all of the menus, just depends on if people actually use them
At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter. A force host all players (just run the forcehost code for all) and super speed = super speed infection that spreads soooo...

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
hopefully this don't get too popular lol
Well it really doesn't take a genius to figure this out. The only people are the copy & pasters, which obviously now know. So, pretty much already done, will just take some time.

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
Well it really doesn't take a genius to figure this out. The only people are the copy & pasters, which obviously now know. So, pretty much already done, will just take some time.
I'm wondering if the people that don't have a jailbreak/jtag will use these. it doesn't matter how many infection videos there are on codtv if no one uses them.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if the people that don't have a jailbreak/jtag will use these. it doesn't matter how many infection videos there are on codtv if no one uses them.
Dude, you realise that people are going to use them cause all the 12vies want mods, and who cares? Black Ops II is beyond riddled with modders anyway. It doesn't matter if OFW's join the fun, it's literally making the game balanced xD (exception of Aimbot, which me and RLZ are working on using DVARs (AKA an OP Aim Assist)

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's been in Extincts game mode sources, which date back to a year. So I guess there's an answer. So people are going to make menus revolving around "infections" only.

Falcon!

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently saw xTiibos infections all over youtube and decided to take a look into it. After figuring it out I kept it for a bit but now i'm deciding to release.

Code:
testInfect(){
makedvarserverinfo("g_speed", 450);//Sets Super Speed "Infection"
setDvar("g_speed", 450);//Sets super speed for current lobby
}

It doesn't have to be theater mode. The players in your lobby will get the infection.

Extinct had this in his source for over a year