Question GTA 5 Offset

Joker_-

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi to all, for some time I'm trying to understand how to search for offset within EBOOT.BIN (specifically EBOOT.ELF), opened with IDA. I found some offsets but I do not understand how to find their "bytes" to activate / modify them. Does any of you know how it is possible to find them? I have seen many tutorials on YouTube, watched in many forums but have never helped me that much. I'm not looking for the classic "_event" offset, I'm looking for offset to protect myself from vehicles, offset to change the light of the traffic lights, the light of the machines, the size of the trees, etc.

If you do not want to say "publicly" how to look for them, send me a message in private.

While there are, how could I look for global (info) for players?
Type: KD Ratio, Cash, Crew, Apartment etc ...

It does not cost you anything to say it, even in private it's fine. Thanks to who helps me

Kyle Fardy

Veteran
Donator
Reaction score
Hi to all, for some time I'm trying to understand how to search for offset within EBOOT.BIN (specifically EBOOT.ELF), opened with IDA. I found some offsets but I do not understand how to find their "bytes" to activate / modify them. Does any of you know how it is possible to find them? I have seen many tutorials on YouTube, watched in many forums but have never helped me that much. I'm not looking for the classic "_event" offset, I'm looking for offset to protect myself from vehicles, offset to change the light of the traffic lights, the light of the machines, the size of the trees, etc.

If you do not want to say "publicly" how to look for them, send me a message in private.

While there are, how could I look for global (info) for players?
Type: KD Ratio, Cash, Crew, Apartment etc ...

It does not cost you anything to say it, even in private it's fine. Thanks to who helps me
Deop me a pm I’ll send you global stuff for player info, iv also made a menu base I’f you want that! I added player info to it aswell

Joker_-

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Deop me a pm I’ll send you global stuff for player info, iv also made a menu base I’f you want that! I added player info to it aswell
I'm not looking for global players, I have them already but I'm looking for someone to explain to me how to look for other global players' information

X_-PRX

Reaction score

Can you help me with that i'm getting into sprx development and trying to get understanding on players box/information if you can help be really appreciated, Also do you know were i can find the PS3 plugin for IDA? Thanks!