[GTA 5/PS3] The Purge Mod Menu Made By Me
LOL I tried to make " The Purge " Mod Menu for ps3
works for Script .csc and SPRX
Preview:
My Great Capture Screenshot 2020-11-21 22-28-27.png

Bubblegump30

Veteran
Reaction score
lol copy & pasted from the Xbox 360 menu made BY STELIO the original owner.... looks good but its a crappy paid/cracked menu that's been 3.9 for years and 4.0 has not been released like he said he was going to do

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score
lol copy & pasted from the Xbox 360 menu made BY STELIO the original owner.... looks good but its a crappy paid/cracked menu that's been 3.9 for years and 4.0 has not been released like he said he was going to do

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
I did not copy and paste this menu from box 360 to ps3. Idk what you mean but If you knew exactly how the menu looks you can see it is very different. I was bored and wanted to make a gta 5 ps3 menu base and wanted to make a box 360 base on ps3. It took me around 3 hours to make this base look decent all from scratch thank you.

Bubblegump30

Veteran
Reaction score
the menu looks the same thing only thing different is the wording is smaller that's it. It's The exact same menu lol i should know i was part of Purge Menu Team Support so u cant fool me

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score
the menu looks the same thing only thing different is the wording is smaller that's it. It's The exact same menu lol i should know i was part of Purge Menu Team Support so u cant fool me
I legit made this on my own but if you think it looks good and looks like the real menu thx for the complement

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score
You're clearly not a modder at all. I can literally show you the menu code for it and I promise you It nothing similar to " The Purge "

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm dead lol if you were thinking straight and compared the real purge menu to my menu you will see. I made this on my own for 3-4 hours and was made for script gta 5 ps3. I make menu bases for people for Script, sprx, modloader. Thank You and don't try to call me out lmao You just making yourself the real fool noob. no disrespect to you tho but this was not from a source it is my menu base I made for ps3 and just got xbox 360 style.

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score
I will be happy to give the source to it for ps3 for you to see nothing was c&p or stolen codes from sources, and I'm a ps3 modder not a box 360 modder!! I just had a fun idea to remake a box 360 menu base for fun on ps3 gta 5 script.

Bubblegump30

Veteran
Reaction score
lol oh my kids theses days thinks they knows everything lol been modding for a few years now was a xbox 360/PS3 Modder i own both consoles i have a jailbroken ps3 also have a RGH xbox 360 & i also mod on the pc.. plus i make my own mods on pc. & ps3 modding is dead same for xbox modding thats y i moved to pc modding... also im not saying nothing bad about the menu i did say i liked it im just saying it looks like the Purge Menu

maxresdefault.jpg

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score
lol oh my kids theses days thinks they knows everything lol been modding for a few years now was a xbox 360/PS3 Modder i own both consoles i have a jailbroken ps3 also have a RGH xbox 360 & i also mod on the pc.. plus i make my own mods on pc. & ps3 modding is dead same for xbox modding thats y i moved to pc modding... also im not saying nothing bad about the menu i did say i liked it im just saying it looks like the Purge Menu

maxresdefault.jpg
I know but it was a remake for " The Purge " I tried to make it exactly like it for ps3.

LushModz

Veteran
Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg
why did you say " lol copy & pasted from the Xbox 360 menu made BY STELIO " then? what were you trying to say there? - it is a remake of the menu I got the idea from xbox360 and found the menu purge so I hop on my ps3 and try to make the base myself took around 1-3 hours to make and get it at least close enough to get it to that. It was a fun small project for script/ sprx and no source or whatever you said was used in the process the only thing I used was a gta 5 2much4u menu base for ps3 and deleted the whole base and made The Purge base myself leaving 2much4u credit for using his base.

iiSoSome

Veteran
Reaction score
I did not copy and paste this menu from box 360 to ps3. Idk what you mean but If you knew exactly how the menu looks you can see it is very different. I was bored and wanted to make a gta 5 ps3 menu base and wanted to make a box 360 base on ps3. It took me around 3 hours to make this base look decent all from scratch thank you.
Hey I Want to ask you something on Discord Could you add me SpookyFirmware#1499