Hells Vengeance V4 issues..

Akenney01

Known Member
Reaction score
Hello, im very new to this and dont have alot of coding experience but i tend to adapt to learning new things very quickly. Im running into an issue where i cannot get godmode or any other features to work, its saying "WARNING: Cannot edit verified players" how do i unverify myself so i can make god mode work? the menu is working perfectly fine i just cant get any of the player options to work. any sort of help would be highly appreciated trying to host a fun zombies lobby for me and a few mates later hoping to have alot of fun lol..

Akenney01

Known Member
Reaction score
Oh nvm sorry for the inconvenience, just tried another option called "Main Mods" and accessed "Main Mods" from there and it worked! idk if i can get banned for using these but the gun game they have for zombies is very fun on Town, do they have any other minigames for zombies that i can download? like a kill race or something idk lol but ik there are alot of experienced people out there that may know the knowledge of that sorta stuff so worth a shot asking.

Bambus

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't answer your 2nd question but what I can tell you is that you won't get banned :smile:

wow that's a lot of YOUs