Answered Help, BO2 Menu Not Injecting

StorxyModz

Hello, This is my first post. I need help on GSC Studio, When I was scripting my menu I tryed to inject it after i added some functions. It gets stuck on "Compiling". But when i remove all of my functions it injects in like 2 seconds. Please help me

Reactions: Dux

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Hello, This is my first post. I need help on GSC Studio, When I was scripting my menu I tryed to inject it after i added some functions. It gets stuck on "Compiling". But when i remove all of my functions it injects in like 2 seconds. Please help me
Lol, because its injecting the menu. The time it takes to inject depends on the size of the menu.

Richi987

Export it to a compiled script file :wink:

StorxyModz

Done Solved! It was something to do with my base. I found a better base and it injects. And yes it takes time to inject but when i had the issue i left it sit for an hour...