Question Help my project.

herSnimax

Reaction score
Sin título.png

Hi, good day, I need help with my little project to change the difficulty of bots in Black Ops II for weapons, snipers, etc. but when it comes to injecting it into the game and trying, it doesn't work, the bots are still very dumb, I don't know what is wrong with my project. I tried to write the command "bot_difficulty 3" and then "spawnbot", but it didn't work, I tried it the other way around but it doesn't work either, please ask for your help.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
View attachment 3241
Hi, good day, I need help with my little project to change the difficulty of bots in Black Ops II for weapons, snipers, etc. but when it comes to injecting it into the game and trying, it doesn't work, the bots are still very dumb, I don't know what is wrong with my project. I tried to write the command "bot_difficulty 3" and then "spawnbot", but it didn't work, I tried it the other way around but it doesn't work either, please ask for your help.
Can you share the full source with us? :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I do not know what is the problem. But that's all the code.
Oh I see. Sometimes DVARS doesn't work because they got removed by the developers or aren't able to modify via GSC. I think this try to change the bot difficulty won't work.