Question Hi i'm looking to pay someone to make me a menu!

SB78

Reaction score
I have all my scripts for black ops 2and all but they dont want to run right and they freeze my console and i dont know why so if interested i guess just leave a comment. Thanks!

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Why not make a post with your menu source and or the issues you're running into.
Don't pay someone to copy and paste scripts into a base.

SB78

Reaction score
The Ps3 keeps feezing every time i load up the game in custom matches. Am i not naming files right or something? I'm new to the gsc stuff

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
how much are willing to do it for consider im on a budget and im not wanting some kind of extreme account grabbing menu
Depends on all the functions you want me to add, however. My services do cost more then others, however if you want it to function well, and look nice.. Then you may want to use me. I'd also recommend @candy his menu bases are amazing.

SB78

Reaction score
Depends on all the functions you want me to add, however. My services do cost more then others, however if you want it to function well, and look nice.. Then you may want to use me. I'd also recommend @candy his menu bases are amazing.
Alright bet. How much first?

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want Everything a simple menu has to offer like host, admin, clients, fun, messages, and all that good stuff
I'd recommend Candy to do it for you, I know he will do that for $20.