Hitman Blood Money - [NPUB30781] Modded EBOOTs

J O S H I I

Gaming Since Year 1337
Reaction score
About:
Hitman: Blood Money is a 2006 stealth video game developed by IO Interactive and published by Eidos Interactive for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2, PS3, PS4, Xbox and Xbox 360. It is the fourth installment in the Hitman video game series.

Requirements:
Jailbroken PS3 [CEX/DEX]
Computer [USB/Filezilla]
An IQ Higher than 100 :tearsofjoy:

What I Made:
Here are some cool EBOOTs I made for Hitman: Blood Money which contains the following:

999+ Million Dollars [After purchase]
Free Shop [Cost of Items are $0]
Rapid Fire [All guns can shoot with no delay attached]
All Mission [Does bug out sometimes, and freezes]*don't recommend

Note:
This currently works for Hitman: Blood Money [NPUB30781], I'm not sure about the other regions for this game as I've never tested it for those versions.

Virus Total:
I heard you guys were big on the whole virus deal with downloads in forum threads, So here you go:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download:

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do, I will be working more on this game if you are interested for more stuff in the future! :tongueclosed:
Peace :sunglasses:

Last edited:

gods.enima

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

These are great, but they cause a softlock when completing a mission: you can no longer press continue on the news screen! A minor complaint, really.

Do you have an offset or even an EBOOT for unlimited ammo? Not ammunition loaded, but available ammunition?

Thanks in advance.

J O S H I I

Gaming Since Year 1337
Reaction score
H
Thanks!

These are great, but they cause a softlock when completing a mission: you can no longer press continue on the news screen! A minor complaint, really.

Do you have an offset or even an EBOOT for unlimited ammo? Not ammunition loaded, but available ammunition?

Thanks in advance.
Yes I know I fixed this back in march of 2020 but never updated on here, kind of forgot to. It was the value I was using for unlock missions. I will post a new thread soon with offsets and stuff for this game; maybe even my tool, and if you have discord feel free to add me @Joshii47x#2520.