Tutorial How To Get Havoc/Exo-Zombies For Free (Steam)

Kaylin

Reaction score
Since I bought Advanced Warfare on G2A and it didn't come with the Havoc DLC and I had trouble finding the DLC files anywhere I decided to just buy the DLC then refund it to keep the files.

I'm sure a majority of people already know but you can use a tool called Cream API to unlock DLC in practically any game so that's what we're using.

It's pretty straight forward, just extract all contents of the
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
into the Advanced Warfare root folder along with everything in the
, the ini is already pre configured with Havoc in mind.

A note that you may see other DLC maps selectable although without the actual DLC files they'll give you an error or crash your game.

If requested, I will try to buy the other DLCs and upload them here as well, glhf!

Zach Fett

Reaction score
Both MEGA links are dead.
Trying to mess with CreamAPI but having no luck with it unlocking the cosmetic/etc. DLCs (I already own the season pass). Have you had any luck with that?

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Both MEGA links are dead.
Trying to mess with CreamAPI but having no luck with it unlocking the cosmetic/etc. DLCs (I already own the season pass). Have you had any luck with that?
Sorta issues are you having? If you download the DLC, you can also use GreenLuma to add the DLC manually once installed, and it should show up in your account. Im doing this rn to get my IW DLC from my VAC Banned account.

Koster

Veteran
Reaction score
Update CreamInstaller Download/Install And play :smile:

Github Link

All games have not been tested at your own risk if you want to play online.

I think that on games that require no file verification once the game is launched, you could play with free DLC permanently.