Answered How to install PS2 Game mortal combat on PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3m3sis28

Reaction score
hi i try to install a ps2 game on my jb ps3 but when i downloaded the game i get a lot of files i have tryed to compress the files to a iso file but when i installed it on my ps3 the game dont shows up can someone pls help me

Freezee

Veteran
Reaction score
I believe you can use Multiman or Webman, I've never tried to run PS2 games, you can also google PS2 emulators for the PS3. they should have em haha.

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
hi i try to install a ps2 game on my jb ps3 but when i downloaded the game i get a lot of files i have tryed to compress the files to a iso file but when i installed it on my ps3 the game dont shows up can someone pls help me
Hello n3m3sis28,

Depending on the firmware and model of your ps3 you had a built in emulator that will recognize ps2 games.

Go into multiman or where ever you transfer your files I personally use filezilla and follow this /dev_hdd0/PS2ISO and then place your ISO's in there

then after this you just restart your ps3 and they will pop up in webman under the playstation 2 section.

n3m3sis28

Reaction score
hello im on 4.75 rebug dex i have installed an other ps2 game on it ant that one worked but that game whas only 2 files this game has like 3 folders and 7 files so i realy dont know how to install it

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
hello im on 4.75 rebug dex i have installed an other ps2 game on it ant that one worked but that game whas only 2 files this game has like 3 folders and 7 files so i realy dont know how to install it
Just download the ps2 ISO's try downloading from here
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

n3m3sis28

Reaction score
hi i have downloaded that same game from the site you where waying and i get the same folders and files here are they

Attachments

• bandicam 2017-07-28 22-15-23-587.jpg
    bandicam 2017-07-28 22-15-23-587.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 292

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Moved to the correct section:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
hi i have downloaded that same game from the site you where waying and i get the same folders and files here are they
Ok them files look very incorrect on what should be in there give me a sec and I will download the game to see :smile:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hmmm I think you went into the ISO you are supposed to just drag the ISO from the rar file to either your desktop or to filezilla

Status
Not open for further replies.