Answered How to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 ONLINE without steam in 2019?

mlkawi

Reaction score
Is there Any way? To Play Cod bo 2 online in 2019 without buying It because PU has Shout down Are there any client to play it like redacted without Lan Connecting Because As you know hamachi So low player can't even find 4 players at the same time So what I Want list to cod client online If there ->Thanks For reading this<-

mlkawi

Reaction score
1.first install cod crack (only crack):
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

2.make sure you run the game administrator mode t6rmp for multiplayer t6rzm for zombies
3. verify game file
4. got any msg error?

mlkawi

Reaction score
dose it works for skidrow copy?
its work for any version reloaded nosteam skidrow fitgirl i just give a link for the crack
and you don't have to have all the DLC I can play it without any problem try to recopy and paste hte file again (
) only the crack not the game file any problem feel free to till me

zeyadm200

Reaction score
its work for any version reloaded nosteam skidrow fitgirl i just give a link for the crack
and you don't have to have all the DLC I can play it without any problem try to recopy and paste hte file again (
) only the crack not the game file any problem feel free to till me
i have done that but it says exceeded limit of 13312 localize assets help!

mlkawi

Reaction score
I have done that but it says exceeded limit of 13312 localize assets help!
Please make sure that your windows defender hasn't blocked the game file (it will show that is a threat but it's not it show that cuz any game not from the steam or epic games launcher or origin is (cracked ) and windows defender did not support any (cracked) game
so there fixes
1.disable windows defender
2.add call of duty black ops 2 Signalplayer /call of duty black ops 2 Multiplayer/call of duty black ops 2 Zombie /t6rmp/t6rzm/t6mp/t6zm/ To windows defender ignore list
3. install steam and run it and create an account (if you don't have it already)
4. Re-install your graphics driver

mlkawi

Reaction score
I have done that but it says exceeded limit of 13312 localize assets help!
also can you tell me
when it happens every .exe file or only SP/ZM/MP/T6RMP/T6RZM?
and where after the lunch in the main menu or when you connect to the server or while you in-game or it never lunch?