HvH PS3 Gamble

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm willing to bet PayPal money for PayPal money. Winner take the entire pot. Note I am only doing this for MW3 and MW2 for now. You can use any cheat as long as it's not some host aimbot ****. Good luck PM me how much you want to bet. Anywhere between $1.00-$200.00
Middle man of my choice of a staff member on CCM will be it.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha well. I 'm just waiting here doing nothing. I've been getting my social media rate up though haha

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm willing to bet PayPal money for PayPal money. Winner take the entire pot. Note I am only doing this for MW3 and MW2 for now. You can use any cheat as long as it's not some host aimbot ****. Good luck PM me how much you want to bet. Anywhere between $1.00-$200.00
Come to Australia and 1v1 me irl. $50 on Blue team niqqa

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Here is the question what nonhost are you using xD

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clearly lol u have to think of it this way tho paradox v4 is pretty Michu nonohost unfair aim to lol
Yes. But host mods/aimbot are far superior. No matter how you look at it...

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
There will be a seperate host from the Paradox team.