Introduction

Kyle McGuire

Reaction score
Yo, wassup guys, I'm somewhat new to the modding scene, I have lifetime on hadeslive stealth server, really really good, but anyways, I'm looking for a unique modding name to name myself, but yeah lol, I own a Corona Slim RGH, I find modding fun & it also keep's my dumbself outta troube lmfao, but yea, if anyone could give me any tips into modding please do, thanks for reading lol.

THC Da God

Paused Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site brother, glad to see another modder. Just follow the rules and everything should pan out okay haha. Anyways, some tips I have for you:
1. I would do research on something before you go modding or coding, for example GSC.
2. Don't copy and paste if you make menu's, people don't like that to well.
3. Just be humble and share knowledge if you know more than someone else. Sometimes it helps others!

Welcome bro, if you need anything let me know!

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Yo, wassup guys, I'm somewhat new to the modding scene, I have lifetime on hadeslive stealth server, really really good, but anyways, I'm looking for a unique modding name to name myself, but yeah lol, I own a Corona Slim RGH, I find modding fun & it also keep's my dumbself outta troube lmfao, but yea, if anyone could give me any tips into modding please do, thanks for reading lol.
Welcome! We're always looking for new modders in the community. We hope you have a swell time here and make tons of friends.

But like THC said, Try your best not to copy and paste from other people. It wont look good on you or on the community. Just put your heart into it if you decide to make a menu or anything of the sort. :grinning: <3